Thursday, November 10, 2005

Goddamn you, xbox 360!

For you have the most wonderful commercial promoting your slick new ass! If anyone has any info on it, please please let me know. I'm dying to know who made it. Quick synopsis: It's urban guerilla filmmaking meets lovely and lyrical French New Wave cinematography (but shot in unsaturated color) romp around a foreign city where children are completely taking over with the best weapon ever-- water balloons. It's all set to an old recording of "The Teddy Bear's Picnic". At the end, there's just a simple card reading "Jump In - xbox 360". At first, I thought it was the new Chris Cunningham ad we'd heard about. Unfortunately, his is actually for Sony's PSP and is not nearly as good as the commercial in question. (CLICK HERE to see Cunningham's.) I'll definately post the mystery xbox 360 commercial as soon as I find it!