Monday, June 11, 2007

Of course.

It's almost 12:30 the night before I leave and I find myself awake as can be. This weekend was absolutely flippin' awesome and despite the fact that I could use some sweet R & R in the countryside of western PA, I'm a bit hesitant to leave things so good here. Oslo's acting all weird because I pulled the the suitcase out of the closet and he knows exactly what that means. Poor little guy... BUT... He's going to be staying at a new boarding place I found recently that boasts radical rave reviews. Fucking spoiled mutt who could have died back in 2001 before I rescued his tiny butt!!

So yeah, Harold and Maude played Saturday night at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. It was the perfect thing to do (and ride bikes in, of course) after a day of playing Metal Slug on the new Wii with Jonah. Yayer! Mel and I even penned and structured an all new song today. I play drums and she's on guitar and vocals and it gives me CHILLS it's soooo rad.

And I guess overall, I've been doing pretty well. More so than past weeks. I'm in excellent company and it's making me feel all non-zombie and alive again. And now, on to Pittsburgh (Johnstown)...........................

Fart, cough.

Look Mom, no make up!!