Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Do you have any idea...

...how excited I am and how excited YOU should be for all of the movies yet to come out this year???

Let's see, we have:

->Live Free or Die Hard
->Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
->Pirates of the Caribbean 3
->Knocked Up (Judd Apatow's new one-- already saw it but want more!!!)
->Superbad (Michael Cera from Arrested Development)
->Fay Grim (Hal Hartley's sequel to my favorite ever, Henry Fool!!!)
->The Darjeeling Limited (Wes Anderson/ Roman Coppola's new one- maybe this year?)
->Ocean's 13 (I love this franchise. Don't judge me. The characters are golden.)
->Fido (Canadian zombie flick)
->Eagle vs Shark (I missed this much buzzed about movie at SXSW)
->Transformers
->The Simpsons Movie
->The Bourne Ultimatum (Matt Damon can really fuck shit up! Go Matt!)
->The Ten (Saw this GEM at SXSW, features every member of the State)
->Stardust (FINALLY, a fantasy/adventure movie like the 80's used to do!)
->The Signal (sort of Zombie flick-- saw a screener-- GOLDEN!!)
->Balls Of Fury (Ben Garant of the State, Reno 911 directs)
->Mama's Boy (Jonah Ray is in this one!)
->I Am Legend (The most interesting story element EVER--- VAMPIRES!!!)
->Sweeney Todd (Tim Burton awesomeness)

Okay, so who's ready to join me in signing over their paycheck to the Arclight Cinemas? Don't let me do it alone!!!