Wednesday, May 09, 2007

re-acquainting myself with the guitar

Been so in love with my new nylon string acoustic. It's been keeping me happy on a regular (nightly) basis.

So I did it. I purchased a flight to Pittsburgh to attend my 10 year high school reunion. Not too sure how I feel about the whole thing but I do know that my friend Brianne will be holding my hand the whole time. The "social" in me is just about gone. Don't know what happened. Even here in LA, the thought of going out to some "super hipster DJ dancing night" or just drinking at the Cha Cha makes me shiver and get all clammy. I know, boo hoo hoo. Guess I'll just go back to watching live Morrissey DVD's by myself. Which by the way are AWESOME! (despite my grimace in the photo below)



My bros, Man Man are coming to town this Sunday with Modest Mouse but I'm not sure now if they'll actually be playing the Greek Theatre due to the fires. I'll post the info as soon as I get it.