Tuesday, April 10, 2007

salt water flush

Yeah, it's exactly what it sounds like. For this cleanse, first thing every morning you gotta pound a quart's worth of salt water and hope it will "move" you within an hour. It worked yesterday but not today. Feels like my heart might palpitate right out of my chest. Too much sodium that stuck around too long? I think so. Oy vey. Did I do something wrong?

Or actually, why am I doing this in the first place? I'm not THAT unhealthy of a person to justify an internal spring cleaning. Right? Right???!! Aw, jeeze. Here we go. I'm starting the back and forth on why I should and shouldn't be doing this. See, the whole cleanse thing tends to make one a little loopy. I am no exception. Soon I'm gonna be referring to everyone else on the planet as "those fooood eaters" and try to convince myself that the soyrizo/tofu dish from the Bright Spot was actually causing cancer somewhere in my system....

Hehe. Anybody that knows me is aware of the fact that I am (my tapeworm is) always hungry. So far this hasn't been all that bad but I still so want to put real food in my mouth.