Wednesday, March 28, 2007

certainly better than before but...

Hey peoples. Sitting here pecking at the keys of my windows based breadmaker with a few minutes to spare as I import files into the avid. My health is on the up and up and so are my spirits.

So here's an update on the "I Am 8-Bit" gallery show that I am supposedly to be in: I can't get in contact with the dude who runs the thing so I may have done a video game painting for nothing. We'll see though. It may come down to the wire but I'm not holding my breath. I don't do that kind of thing anymore.

*(warning-- don't read any further if you do not want to read a rant)*
Speaking of not doing things anymore-- I am so over people in my life who get pissy about who I date or associate with when I have been nothing but supportive and accepting to them and their exploits. I just can't deal with that kind of bullshit anymore because I care too much and it eats away at me. Nobody is perfect (I certainly am NOT, duh) and I love my friends for that. Unfortunately in almost every situation, they don't feel the same and I can never do anything right in their eyes. It fucking hurts.