Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No ticky, no shirty

Dances With Wolves, my beloved Discovery, died for a brief moment today. Praise valhalla we were able to revive her. Spent most of he afternoon trying to get a jump, then getting said jump to actually start my dead-o truck-o. Scary shit when it doesn't turn over after 20+ minutes of a charge. I totally gotta to give it up for the two firemen in Los Feliz who stopped everything they were doing to help me out with this. I want to buy them pretty ponies and take them to Disneyland. As I drove away, I noticed that some sort of warning bing that wouldn't stop. No service light came on though. Freaked me the fuck out. Because I don't like to fuck around with things of the automotive nature, I drove directly to the dealership in Encino. Had to wait forever BUT now I'm rolling in an ever-so-sweet brand new LR3 until "Dances" is outta the shoppe.