Friday, February 16, 2007

Now for the gewwwd news...

After 5 years in the music department of Disney's TV Animation, I am finally moving on to something else more fulfilling--- picture editing. I got the job!!!! *high pitch squeal* Yeah, it's for the same company but I'll be attached to ONE production (not 15 productions whilst juggling fiery dildos in a gorilla suit with the nipples cut out) as the asisstant editor and I'll finally be able to save money and my sanity-- but whatever on the latter.

"Alfalfa Brain Needs Love". What? Huh? That is the lovely name of my very first piano song that someone else might be writing lyrics for. Also figured out how to play Island's "Bucky Little Wing" on the pee-an-oh and might try to squeeze in a cover of it somewhere sometime at some show. The song actually hits a little close to home, what with all the shennanigans and goings on.