Saturday, December 22, 2007

AD/BC: A Rock Opera has arrived

...and I couldn't be happier. So stoked to see it (as well as Man to Man with Dean Learner) stuffed in my mailbox after a long day of work yesterday. A few weeks ago, I did a youtube search for my favorite British holiday musical comedy special (mouthful) only to find that it was yanked from the site. I panicked. This was the only way I was ever able to see this masterpiece as it wasn't released on any tangible form of media!!! Dear science, NO! Then my brain decided to kick in and directed me to do an amazon.co.uk search. Lo and behold, BBC released the damn thing on DVD--- FINALLY, hence the youtube yank. Sooo bloody happy. Now I can't get the damn songs out of my head! And it's not a shitty youtube upload! Yay! Please do yourself a favor, find it and watch the shit out of it. It's all the guys from the Mighty Boosh, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace and many other brilliant British TV shows. 28 minutes of fried gold. CLICKY THE PICTURE....