Tuesday, October 23, 2007

fiery california

it's really sucking for all. people are losing their homes and are displaced like crazy. i feel especially bad for those who had to go as far as book rooms at the Four Seasons. eesh. and i got it the worst, man. i can't even wash my car bacuase of the soot laden air. i shake my fist at you, air! i shake my fist at you too, fires!

but seriously, it really DOES suck here right now for those in danger of losing their homes and i really hope the fires are contained soon. though i heard something about FEMA getting involved so i'm not holding my breath on that one.

my bros, Man Man are in town tonight and are playing the troubadour in west hollywood boystown usa. yay for friends i don't get to see that often!!! please come out (hehe) and enjoy an evening of booty shaking tunes.

And a very big resounding (extra special) yay for the fact that Jonah is back from tour!!!!!