Monday, December 17, 2007

Staking My Claim on Planet Earth

Hello!!!!!! I just got back from a quick solo weekend trip to Johnstown, PA where I was on a hunt for (investment?) property. I found the absolute cutest craftsman bungalow built in the 1920's that had been virtually untouched by any terrible 1970's "updates".







It totally has all of it's original detail and is ready for me to buy it, restore the kitchen and rent it out to a very deserving tenant. Also saw a stunning restored brick victorian with a price tag soooo bloody cheap that it makes me weep so hard out my eyeholes. It hurts. No matter how i try to make my haunted mansion dream seem like a reasonable purchase, i just couldn't bear to rent it out to a stranger... i mean, i'm not living there. RIght? RIght?????!!! Hehe. Oh dear, i need help.







Anyone out there wanna listen to me rattle off about inane old house details and kitchen fix jargon some more? ..... Yeah I thought so.