Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The future.

I own the future. Got it at the Apple store last weekend. No kiddin', 8 gigs of the future. Look, see!



Ooooooooo! Harry Potter midnighter at the Chinese Theater tonight! I'll definitely be taking some sweet nerd photos of the fans in line, ourselves included. Also to be posted are photos of the Fast Times at Ridgemont High Cemetery Screening as well as Jonah and Ben recording their first podcast on the back porch. So much awesomeness coming up that my brain might melt! Just finished a freelance jobby so now my evenings are free as OJ to start recording music, edit a music video, make tour posters, animate a short and even finish potty training a little pooch named Parker Pilot. Did I leave anything out? All of this will be done as a part of Artistic Endeavors Inc. (A subsidiary of Romantic Adventures in Debauchery Limited). Hehe.