Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hooligans

Actually, us wankers re-named it Green Street Hooligans. Why? I don't really feel like expelling the energy to rant about what I think. So I don't know. The movie itself was okay. Had some moderately entertaining moments such as the only time we see them at a football match. The Brit boys were great, especially the bit part played by the guy from Shaun of the Dead appliance store who gives Shaun shit for the phone call from Liz. I think his name is Rafe Spall.

Anyhooo... Elijah Wood made the overall male camaraderie element reek a little homo. Sorry, I kept wanting him to yell "Sam!". What? Outside of that, this movie falls victim to the inevitable and totally predictable plot. Though if you like to watch pasty (but insanely cute) lads fight with bricks and no consequences (I guess that's because it's movie magic), then go see this movie. Not enough FOOTBALL!!!!