Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I love to hate to love them

The Unicorns, despite their crumbled empire and since attempts to piss me off, though not personally (that's another story), have made their way back into constant rotation on my iPod and more importantly, my heart. And they did this soley based on their body of recorded work because it continues to knock me on my ass. Way to go, cannucks!

A friend of mine pointed me in the direction of a site full of Unicorns downloads from past sessions, live shows, etc. CLICK HERE. These are all worth having. Probably more than car insurance. Well, maybe not that but definately more than that piece of shit Coldplay album (or anything they've ever done, for that matter). Whoops, great. Now that I typed that awful "C" word, every douchebag that looks up that band is going to stumble across my blog and send me death threats for hating. Weeee.