Monday, August 08, 2005

Danelectro

I just won me an ebay auction for one of those Danelectro U2 reissue guitars from the 90's. Unfortunately, they don't make them anymore- or any of their guitars for that matter. So you can't simply go to your local Sam Ash and buy your choice of color off the wall. It's going to be nice to have a lighter weight guitar around as opposed to my tank of a '78 Tele Deluxe original. No matter how much I love that Tele, it still leaves indentations in my arms and chest after I play it. Here's the auction pic of my way cheaper new addition...



I've been playing music at home again and am feeling a bit better about moving forward with it. That's why there's no new comic this morning, dear reader. Sorry. "The High and Low" was initially the moniker for my music endeavors and will eventually be attached to some sort of recording by me.