Sunday, January 01, 2006

missing a piece or two

We're back home (yes, I proudly refer to Los Angeles as home now). I don't know how it happened but up until I was actually there, I totally forgot how much I thoroughly despise the rest of America (major cities excluded, of course). Nothing like being eff'd in the butthole by snot covered fat baby fists while getting potatoes, cheez wiz and crucifix's shoved down your throat. Needless to say, it forced me to appreciate how awesome it is to live in Silver Lake, drive my sweet little German car and hang out with my dogs-- oh wait. Scratch the dogs part. The nazis at the vet boarding place aren't open until bloody Tuesday morning. I have a huge hole in my tarnished robot heart right now that only my sweet Bucket and Oslo can fill. I miss those little guys more than ANYTHING right now.

So 2006, huh? Have a happy one, people.