Thursday, December 22, 2005

sigh (of relief)

Okay. So the pitch went about as well as it could have gone at this point. No more hairy ape hanging over my terrified apple-shaped head. I think I pulled more all nighters this week than I did in four years of college. The value of sleep has once again been shoved in my face. Now I just wait for a phone call or something. I guess. I forgot to ask.

Next up? The trip to the homeland-- Pennsylvania. Western Pennsylvania, that is. We ship off tomorrow evening for a red eye into snowy snowy Pittsburgh. There ain't much to do out there in 'dem 'dare mountains 'cept tool around on the internets and build your own meth lab. I have a hunch that I'll be opting for the former so that means more bloggy bloggy. (And myspace, for those into that shite).

Futures and holidays, people.