Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bloomin' Autumn

I love it. The whole it not being summer anymore thing. It still gets pretty hot here in the valley of the Burbankians during the day but evening in Silver Lake is bliss. Things have slowly been returning to normal since returning from the other side of the planet.........
I got my car washed.
I'm working more on revising the storyboards and adding to them.
I'm doubting the whole show idea and story again.
I'm precariously balanced between self-depricating and confident.
I'm listening to Animal Collective, Islands and Man Man. Obsessively.
I've got the butterflies back in my stomach. And I'm obsessing about why. Why?
I'm making awesome new friends.
I'm hanging out with old ones.
I'm considering redesigning my website.
I'm shopping online again.
I'm having zombie dreams more often.