Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm Back, Bitches

At least it's not an annoyingly sunny day here in LA. Overcast feels so nice. We got in super early this morning and having gained a whole extra day with little to no sleep on the bumpy plane, we're both beat. I have to say though, Korean Airlines economy class is exceptional. Tons of leg room, really good veggie meals, easy check in (no bull shit) procedures and super cute Korean girl flight attendants.

Tokyo was so, so good to us. I envy those lucky enough to live in that city. And what about all the warnings from people that I would have trouble finding vegetarian or fish only meals and that the subways lines are difficult to navigate (oh, and who could forget the one about there being no toilet paper in public restrooms!)?? Lies!!! I found all of the above to be as true as there being 6 digits in my salary.

I can't wait to post my Holga images when I get them back!

Work beings again tomorrow. Whoop-de-shit. If you happen to see or speak to me, please don't mind the fact that I may resemble the living dead. Donations of sugar free Red Bull are greatly appreciated and can be sent to my office in the Frank G. Wells Building, Room # 4135. Thanks for your continued compassion.