Friday, October 07, 2005

What do normals do

I have my windows open right now at home and I am listening first-hand to the "party" that my neighbors are having. The music's gone from whatever number Buddha Lounge cd they're up to this year all the way to M.I.A.-- and it hasn't left M.I.A. for quite some time. Though the nice audible icing on my Friday night cake would have to be the "EmCeeeee" chiming in on the mic every so often to tell the folk to "get on the dance floor, yo". Man, I knew working on my character art wasn't going to happen tonight. Sigh. I should have just met up with folk at the Devendra Banhart show like I initially planned (and really wanted to do). The other half already had plans. Shit, I really am lame.

Uh-oh! Everyone's starting to get drunk next door. That means kareoke. Loud kareoke. Without a mic kareoke. uh, yay?





I need friends.



......