Monday, October 03, 2005

Drawing late...

...made me very late for work today. I gotta get better at this superhero's double life thing. I'll post a panel or two from the many that make up the (now completed) storyboard after I scan it later this evening. Later this evening when I slip into my batcave, that is.

Also gonna toy around with the new Lomo in what little spare time I have. Anybody want their picture taken in a somewhat tasteful manner on Tri-X? By somewhat tasteful I mean most of your clothes stay on. Potential bidders in the LA area please email me, seriously. If I'm going to test a roll, might as well make it worth my time. Only caveat is you can't be a rapist. Sorry, I have this thing against rapists, I don't know what it is. I prefer gypsies and half-breeds but anyone else will do. Ok, I'll stop now.