Monday, October 31, 2005

Beautiful music for super sore ears

The Islands show last night at the Echo was amazing and was just what I needed to restore my faith in going to shows. Beautiful.

Know of any others in the future? Holla!

Next up is American Analog Set at the Knitting Factory tomorrow. Sheesh, that's gonna take me back to the pre-Man Man days when I was still around in Philly and we (the rag tag band) called ourselves Apes Smaller Apes (ASA for short). I remember buying the 12" for Amanset's record, "The Golden Band" around that time at Spaceboy on South Street. It's one of the few records I've held on to since the Mr. iPod came to town.

Speaking of Man Man, the new stuff I've heard is incredible. Ryan, I mean Honus, you never cease to amaze my apple shaped head.

Ugh. I'm a wreck today. Kinda still sick, kinda hungover. Work is not the place to be.