Thursday, May 15, 2008

house and da fuuchaaa

In the mele that is buying a house in Los Angeles, I've been thinking about (yet again) dropping the whole myspace thing. It doesn't seem like it will feel relevant after I get settled in my new home-- and after I buy that gun, of course. Hehe. Now, it only seems to suck time away from my day, not to mention the fact that I'm beyond exhausted with social hipsterisms and parties, etc. However, I definitely plan on keeping this blog as I've had it a long time before I ever signed up for any social networking site in the first place. What kills me are the people who meticulously maintain MORE THAN ONE social networking profile. Eh, whatever. I don't have anyone to impress. I figure that the people who need to reach me already have other (and better) means to do so. Still, I'm undecided on this whole thing and might just be a pussy about it and keep on keepin' on in myspace town. Moot? Maybe.