Friday, April 25, 2008

i think this pretty much sums it up...

So as per usual, last night's LOST episode was nothing short of amazing. I should have posted this sooner but
http://mirrormattermoon.blogspot.com/

Thanks to everyone who came out to "Lost-Luck" last night. It was a packed house. Soooo much food. I don't think I'm going to be hungry for days!!

So I finally figured out how to fix my dog's death breath... an unnecessarily expensive vet dental procedure where they put him under and scrape the shit out of his teeth! Yay? His appointment draws near. Sorry little buddy (he's looking all worried at me from the couch).

The house stuff is moving along as planned and it's starting to hit me that I will finally be living in a home that I own. My dad keeps telling me that despite my impending huge mortgage payments, there's a certain peace you make with yourself when you own your home. He's right about things 99.999% of the time so I think I'm safe going with that. Have I ever mentioned how rad my parents are?

Tomorrow morning is my super-awesome-phun-time Burke Williams Spa appointment. Maybe my stresses will melt away with micro-dermabrasion and a deep tissue massage? I really hope so. Must go to bed now so Spa time can get here faster.