Thursday, April 03, 2008

Whew!

Okay... so I'm officially in escrow and I can't be happier about it. The house on Elgin Street is one of those little gems in LA that I have the very fortunate opportunity to purchase. I've been working my tail off for this moment and soon I'll have a place I can truly call HOME. And hey, the timing couldn't be better-- BBQ season is nearly upon us! This will be my backyard:







That's all for now. No more Holga Polaroids because, A) All I ever do is work on freelance, and B) there's um, no more Polaroid film being made. Let's give a great big BOOOOOO to part B, eh?

My younger sister Caitlin got married last weekend at Mandalay Bay in Vegas and we had an amazing time. The water in that desert town is effin' awful though. Felt all sorts of bizarre whilst getting faded.
It's rare to get every single member of my immediate family together so I took copious digital pics. CLICK HERE.