Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's about time it's that time.

Again, with no Christmas bonus in hand (I'm actually thinking about banishing that combination of words from my vocab due to the lack of it's relevant usage kinda the way western civilization got rid of "golly" and "reckon"... but I digress...).. .. . Yes again, yet another year with no Christmas bonus to aide in my holiday gift giving, I've been forced to take on some tiny odd jobs in order to pay for some gifts for the family and that damn couch for the house. I suppose it's the thought that counts but I'm bloody tired of making that excuse every year. It's fucking lame of me. And this time it's all thanks to some steep doctor's and MRI bills from my broken knee back in October. My guilt meter is so fucked. It hurts. Oy.

On a brighter and more festive note, my sister Erin arrives at the lovely Bob Hope Airport in Burbank on Friday afternoon. After a night of bar detail, I plan on dropping off Oslo at the pet boarding place and then embark for Gilbert, AZ to meet up with the rest of the Crist clan. My youngest sibling, Jonathan just turned 21 so this should be interesting. Can't wait to get sloppy and talk some shit. Weeeee.

Also on my mind is the fact that Polaroid will be no longer making film for the Polaroid back of my Holga as of January 1, 2007. Boo.

Let's laugh, eh? How about a night of Comedy at the UCB Theater on Franklin in H-wood? Comedy Death Ray's Holiday Show TONIGHT at 8:30 is gonna be pretty nuts. Check out the lineup here.