Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Big Bummer of a Year.

I'm counting down the days 'til this awful year of 2006 is finished sucking my life essence out through my butt. Yeah, there were ups and downs but mostly there were downs. Lots of downs of the retarded people kind as well, let me tell you. Not only have I neglected the shit out this blog thingy but I also neglected my own artwork as the year rolled by. Relationships bit it hard too as most are left in shambles. My last visit to Philadelphia in August even proved to be shite and depressing. That place never usually lets me down. I think I drank more this summer than I had in 4 years of college. I cut almost all of my hair off. My job.... well let me just say that it's killing me faster and faster every passing day. But as far as they're concerned, I should be thrilled to have a job and be working for that company. Oddly enough, I'm broke as ever and working 2 extra freelance jobs outside of the regular 9-6. Bullocks.

Okay friends. Enough complaining (though I did need to get that out of my system). Let's look ahead to the bright glow of 2007. What kind of cool year will this be? It even looks like a rad number written on paper. Two thousand seven.