Sunday, September 18, 2005

Thumbsucker

This one was a very pleasant suprise. I totally fell in love with the lead character, Justin Cobb (played by Lou Taylor Pucci) as he grows up and partially overcomes the awkwardness of being a teenager. He nailed it. The cinematography was candy for my eyes and the color schemes kinda threw me into my own bout of nostalgia (for home). Very whimsical, not stressful or laden with heavy consequences and is thoroughly entertaining. I highly recommend this movie.



I spent way too much money this weekend. Stupid stupid. Ugh. I have to get back to silently weeping over my unfinished storyboard panels while I wait for my design books from Amazon to arrive. And to answer the question I'm sure you all have burning in your pure, virginal minds--- no, there will not be a comic this week.