Thursday, September 15, 2005

Another note to self:

Art Brut @ Spaceland on 11/17/2005 AND @ the Echo 11/18/2005.

Ahoy hoy. I think the movie making peoples abandoned Burbank for the Bahamas to do on location shooting for the sequel to (you may have heard of the first one) Pirates of the Caribbean. It's really quiet here now. No Jonny Depp, no Orlando, no other random crew folk that aren't worth mentioning. But I digress. Haha, it was always a party when Lindsey Lohan was around shooting Herbie. Good times. Well, depends on what you'd consider a "good time". She always had an entourage of 4 very young girls who looked like they got brand new boob jobs for their bat mitzvah's. They would never talk to me. It made me sad. All I ever wanted was to hang out. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I followed them everywhere. Oh yeah, and I would whisper ever so gently, "Lindsey, you're so pretty, so hot" anytime I got close enough for her to hear. Which was often until I was issued a restraining order from the security office... but anyhooo. **

I have aslo been privy to the fact that they've been shooting Alias all over the lot and in my building too. Jennifer Garner is very pregnant but it looks like they're keeping her sufficiently busy and effectively away from that douchebag, I mean, very nice man, Ben Affleck.

** Read with tongue planted firmly in cheek