Sunday, September 25, 2005

FFF

Despite what I was hoping, the Found Footage Festival last night was a re-hash of all the stuff I've already seen on their DVD's. None the less, the guys that put it on were totally entertaining and bolstered each clip by commenting and doing their own awkwardly funny interstitials. Unfortunately, going to the M Bar really made me miss the Comedy Death Ray shows that used to take place there. Boo to that.

You should definately check out the Found Footage Fest's website. Maybe order a DVD or two, I don't know. But I will warn you that you'll get yer booty hooked.



Anyone check out The Shining at the Hollywood Infinity?

So it's full break-neck speed ahead on my storyboards for the next couple weeks. No new comics will see the light of day until we return from Tokyo towards the end of October. Please feast your eyes on what magic is already floating around The High and Low. Well, maybe it's not magic per se but there sure are a lot of amateur doodles! Okay, I'll stop now. But yay for Tokyo!!