Saturday, August 13, 2005

Pre-Test

Even though I'm not in the market for a new car, I'm still getting really antsy about cashing in the Jetta (which is still practically brand new, what with a mere 8,000 miles on it...). So what do I go and do? Add some fuel to the fire of my new car urge, of course. My dumb (yet curious) ass went to the Audi dealership in Pasadena today to test drive the new and uber hot A3 2.0T. I absolutely love that car. Super tight sport suspension, fast as hell with the DSG (and dangerously swift shifting), sweet leather interior (especially with the nav and Bose system). Love the "open sky" moon roof too. Everything about the car felt as though it was truly worth the MSRP. Let's just say it's going to be a tough year and a half to wait and a tough decision between the R32 and this...