Monday, April 11, 2005

They're out to get me.

Or at least out to make sure I don't blog at work. It's a little strange to me that this site does not come up on the laptop in my office today. I've found me another computer to carry out my bidding on.

We drove down the 5 amid heavy traffic last Saturday and visited the happiest place on earth. My sister, Caitlin had never been to Disneyland and she was super excited to be alive that day. I was super excited that my Silver Pass worked and that it wasn't one of those "blockout dates" that Disney haphazardly throws into the calendar year. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to be there. Hell, the weather this whole weekend made me reconsider southern California in general.

Carlos purchased one of the coolest things you can buy at any of those theme parks too-- a 2 feet high ceramic Mr. Toad on a pedastal. It's especially valuable to us now due to the fact that they permanently closed Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and this thing looks like it was yanked right out of the entry way to the ride. Let's just say it looks fantastic in our living room. Thank you Disney discount!