Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Grey is the new blue...

...sky, that is. I just found out that the rains are not scheduled to stop until the end of the week. Woo.

So tomorrow is Wednesday and you know what that means-- Man U Night at my house! Even better, I think it's going to be a double header: The Man U/ Everton match from last Saturday AND the Man U/ AC Milan Championship League match. I've been a good little girl and have not checked the scores from Saturday...

Other than that, work has been crazy. All of the new pilots are in need of temp underscore and main titles and that means tons of busy work for me. I'm taking the only spare second I've had yet today to type this post. I love it when there's music editing involved though. Not only do I take great pride in that stuff but I find it to be quite meditative. It allows me to block everything else out and focus purely on the wave formations and the beats. Good stuff.