Thursday, December 30, 2004

Other Stuff...

As promised, there will be a new comic before the new year. I've been too busy killing off the Cuban Cartel (as mentioned below) to concentrate on the adventures of Ben and Kusai.
No plans for new years eve yet nor do I care the least bit.
In other news, I'm not sure whether I've been pissed off or just restless these past few days. I wouldn't be suprised if it's a little of both. For a number of reasons too. Yay. Look out. Great mood to procrastinate in.
My sister Erin just left the Crist nest again for Hartford, CT. Her exploits will eventually land her back in Rome at her apartment with her boyfriend. Oh yeah, have I mentioned that her boyfriend's father is the goalie coach for Porto? Yep, so they get showered in Portugese futbol swag and tickets and all that fancy crap. Lucky.
Someday I'll make it to glory glory Manchester and live it up for a match. Eric, you still in?? Anybody else wanna join??? Hello??
But first, I gotta go grab another beer...