Thursday, December 01, 2005

Let there be a white "Crist"-mas

Laaaame pun. I know. But cut me some slack people. I'm just absolutely stoked that Carlos and I decided to go and book a last minute flight back to the Keystone State for Christmas. Everybody wins, even Moms and Pops. Yay! Oh yeah, and NO CRAPPY LITTLE PAINTINGS FROM ME THIS YEAR!! (You can all stop looking so obviously NOT sad now-- I get it.) Ya'll got yer goodies from Tokyo already. Mmmmm, Tokyo. I wantie go backie.

If you haven't caught it on Nickelodeon already, please check out Carlos' brand new animated show creation called "The X's". With the amazing "line-free" character design and layout AND voice talent of the likes of Patrick Warburton, Wendie Malick, Chris Hardwick and even the Macho Man Randy Savage-- it will not disappoint.



Last night's LOST episode was bloody freakin' awesome. "Adebisi" (you know, the guy from OZ that everyone still refers to by his character name from said show) worked out well as a new cast member and I'm glad they haven't been focusing on the stupid "randos" I could care less about from the tail section of the plane. And yes, everybody's favorite islandee, John Locke graced the screen quite a bit too.

I shake my head in shame at the non-believers (those who think the show is lame). You people have no idea what amazing TV history you're missing. 2 words- Twin Peaks.



Tonight Carlos and I will be throwing on our best voices to record some dialogue for the pitch animatic. This should be interesting. Drawing for this is still going slow but the stride I need to reach is right up ahead, I swear.