Monday, August 29, 2005

Even MORE Wolf Parade

So I just caught wind of the fact that these Canadian boys aren't too thrilled with the Isaac Brock (of Modest Mouse) mix of their upcoming full length album. Apparently they've gone back into the studio several times to re-mix it and have also re-released the original EP with pre-SubPop funded recordings on it. Must get my hands on this. (Thanks Cory for the heads up.)

And I must say, every time I do a google image search for "wolf parade", some of the most amazing yet terrifying pictures surface...




( This costume is so mine for Halloween)





The title of this last masterpiece is (I shit you not) "Mighty Black Wolf-Chief". I love the internet.

I also spent the weekend tweaking my drum kit to sound "deader" (if that's a word). Lots of gaffer's tape involved. Finally cut the kick drum mic hole too. It sounds so lovely now and I actually want to leave work right now just so I can go home and play it.

The new cartoon pitch is coming up soon. Between picking up my guitar and selling stuff on eBay, I've been concentrating on the Kusai & Ben storyboard. More on that later.