Monday, March 07, 2005

Photo Porto

Goddamn, this photo is so awesome it makes me nauseous. So jealous of Erin's situation. So jealous.



I can't wait to go to Rome. 10 days and counting. Erin's going to buy us tickets to see AC Milan face off with AS Rome right down the street from her apartment. Sounds like my kind of vacation. Sweet!!

I gotta pose the question- should one be satified with what they're doing in life and not happy at all with their surroundings OR should one merely settle for what they can do in a place that makes them completely happy?? I just don't know how long I can take LA without going crazy. Grass is greener, sure but I never wanted to come here to begin with. It was totally out of necessity to find a job. Ugh. I'll stop my bitching. I hate being in the position where I don't have the ability to solve my problem in a clean manner.