Monday, February 28, 2005

Father To A Sister Of Thought

I should start using Pavement song titles for all of my future blog posts. Stephen Malkmus, you're so damn clever.

I just realized that the new Golf MkV's are now out in Europe and that I am going to Europe next month. Yay! Instead of oggling them online and on the new Gran Turismo 4 game, I can see one up close. So yes, it may sound lame but in addition to seeing the sights of Rome, I will be making a special stop at a VW dealership there! I'm also hoping to catch a Roma game too- but I won't hold my breath on that one. I can see it now: Lauren goes to Italy and GEEEEEEKS OUT....


For the trip, I picked up a new iPod Photo 30G. It's remarkably liberating to have so much room for music now. The iPod Mini was great, don't get me wrong, but the new color screen was oh so tantalizing.

I really don't want to type the following because it breaks my heart in ways I cannot describe but Eric is going back to Philadelphia.

There's an exceptionally sad comic coming this evening. It's finished, I just haven't posted it. I'm going to take my shite mood and get back to work now.