Wednesday, March 23, 2005

How do you say that in Italian?

So I've been picking up more and more of the language over here thanks to my awesome sister who's been studying it herself. Everything is still great and the weather couldn't be more perfect. As you could imagine, the food is incredible too.

Yesterday we tried to book a rental car to drive north to Florence or even Venice but ALL of the cars are gone. I'm not suprised though. It is Easter week, after all. The next option is the train but we have to see if there are tickets available. Though I'd like to see Venice and other cities here, I'm perfectly happy continuing my stint in Roma and seeing more of the museums, etc... I'm pretty sure I'll be back to Europe within the next few years so I'm not too worried.

I wish I could post more pictures but my site for doing so is being retarded. When I return, I'll figure it out.