Friday, May 19, 2006

blogging is gay

You might think i think that lately due to the severe lack of posting on my part. A lot has been going on that i don't care to go in to explicit detail about though it does involve me moving to a new but way cool living situation. Thank goodness for friends.

Been visiting family in Philadelphia for the past couple days too. Tried to pick up some polaroid film for el holgas from the camera shop in my old hood but they've been closed every day I've been here. Lame. I lose again. So no rad philly pics will come out of this short jaunt. Maybe next time.

Ran into a few friends (like always) and hung out with a really great friend. He played me some amazing new music on his piano that seriously rivals some of the best stuff I've ever heard.

Overall, a pretty good trip--- aside from earlier tonight when I wanted to punch a random jersey girl in the face for jumping on my parents' car as I was attemping to park in a really crowded part of center city at night. Apparently it's completely kosher to stand in a city parking spot to hold it for your friend's car who is still 10 minutes away. Again, lame.

I'll see you all back in the land of fruit and nuts tomorrow night. Anyone down for cha cha?

And please check out Man Man at the Henry Fonda Theater on June 16th opening for the Fiery Furnaces. Sure to be a great show!! Also coming up is Danielson at Spaceland on the 3rd. If you can handle them "praying" in between songs then i HIGHLY suggest seeing them play. The new album is amazing. Track 4 kicks my ass Clash of the Titans style.