Sunday, July 10, 2005

A little side-tracked

Hmmm. What to post. 4/6th of my immediate family came to visit me in LA this past weekend. Suprisingly, nobody walked away bloody and crying. We all showed total love and respect for each other like a bunch of goddamn hippies. Seriously, it was weird. But I'm not complaining. Since they drove away this morning, they've stumbled upon a nice hotel in Vegas and are probably wondering why they're there in the first place considering none of them gamble. I guess slot machines count though.

We spent most of yesterday at the happiest place on earth but I find it to not be that adjective at all. America's too overweight (sorry, I mean morbidly obese) and overwrought with bratty ass kids anymore to thoroughly enjoy Disneyland. Needless to say, it was a total freakshow. It made me feel really good knowing that my family was the best looking (I didn't say best behaved) family there. Yeah, I'm an asshole like that. So what. Go read someone else's blog.

I've been a space cadet all day so I hope I'm able to complete a comic for ya'll tonight. With Comic Con being next weekend, I won't be able to update it again for over a week so the pressure of making this a good one is also making me procrastinate, bitches. This robot's mind is being really hard on itself. Will the mystery robot please step foward? Because I need a new brain!

Until next time, here's a photo of my dog playing "dead fox".