Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Need New Music

I am so tired of 90% of what's on my ipod and what's out there in general. What's going on, Music Industry? Unfortunately, I don't see a glimmer of hope on the horizon either. Unless Ryan, yes you Ryan, sends me a copy of the ManMan album. Even if the label never gave you any more copies, burn me one, I don't care. I just need something besides what I got. Yeah, there was a brief moment in there where the Arcade Fire and Fiery Furnaces surfaced but they were swept away by too many repeat listens. And I do stress too many. I think I may have killed them. Maybe now's a good time to start making music again. It's been a LONG TIME.

Oh yeah, you should go out and get ManMan's new album 'The Man In The Blue Turban with a Face' (AceFu Records). You can even download it on iTunes now (if you are too lazy to get to your local record store). How's that for technology?? Maybe I should follow my own advice and just buy it now. Here's a photo of that wiley bunch: